Saturday, July 18, 2009

First post! RT's Terminator-stuff

- So, we went to see Terminator Salvation... Picture of us, enough said: 


- Shipped in my mail, a Terminator from Skynet, how nice! (Ok fine, its only a photoshopped image by me. Its Cameron from the Sarah Connor Chronicles!

- I bought a Terminator endoskeleton skull, its ultra awesome, check out my video about it HERE  Its 1:2 scale, full metal with a T-800 tag. It eyes and tag glows with help of 2 AAA-batteries! No nuclear power-core, how weird! The display is homemade by me :) I used an aquarium, blue metallic sand, skulls and printed out a scene from T3 to have as the background. Its awesome.  


-My video on reactions to FOX canceling the awesome TV-show Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Watch it 

Join http://savethescc.com/  if your a fan that want it back!

I made a logo for them:

- RT


No comments:

Post a Comment